Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blueberry Muffins Are Just Really Good



My girlfriends and I have thouroughly taken advantage of the amazing farms and orchards this summer and fall. My favorite fruit this summer was definately blueberries. A good friend Marcel showed me her fav blueberry spot. Eight varieties to choose from for $1/lb. That's right. I filled the bucket to the brim and paid $6. I have a ton of frozen blueberries. They taste fresh from the bush!

Its nice to know I can make these delicious blueberry muffins year round. This recipe is from The Gourmet cookbook (A must have!)

1 comment:

jojo said...

you make me sick. a bucket of blueberries for six dollars. when i pay 4 dollars for a measly half pint?!?! i would give so much to have a bucket of blueberries right now. maybe even move to eugene.